Billing and account issue

ziyoudeyu
Switched-on
1 Reply 3034 Views

Hi,

My Gas account was changed back to the wrong balance, by charging meter read fees again, whilst the provider did not perform actual meter read and numbers was based on estimation clearly stated on bill. 
I am not able to see Electricity account online - issue raised 2 weeks ago, hence can’t proceed payment.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,

chunyu

2 REPLIES 2
NeilC
Powerhouse
1 Reply 2972 Views

Hi Chunyu,

Can you please explain your issues again.

You talk about a gas reading and then not being able to see your Electricity Account online.

Cheers

Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
SamanthaG
Switched-on
0 Replies 569 Views

I got connected to AGL gas and electricity back in May 2023. However, initial connection was erroneous on AGL part since you have connected the wrong house under my name. I explained this to one your agents and got the right connection in July with correct GAs and Elect meter numbers. This correct connection is the 102 Graham street address in my account.

Previous wrong connection is 2/102 Graham Street and it's not my bill. The previous agent said that this will be wiped off but still in my online account and warns me of payment delays. 

Please remove this 2/102 account from my name.

Yhank you in advance.

Regards

Samantha