not getting email bills

Spectral
Superconductor
1 Reply 1432 Views

I have been receiving my quarterly agl energy bills by email until June 2021.  This month I received no email and instead got a text telling me that my energy bill was overdue.  I check my junk/ spam folder carefully every day.  I made two calls today to agl and was told that the system shows that they had sent the bills to my email address on 3/6/21 and 18/6/21.  The only thing I received from agl on these dates was a marketing email telling me about internet/nbn (I have still got these and looked carefully- no bill attached).  Given that the two people that I spoke to said all the settings appeared to be correct, I am not confident anything has been fixed.  I am not confident that I will receive an email bill next time.  Anyone else have this problem?  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
isanders50
Switched-on
1 Reply 1290 Views

Same problem here. Happens intermittently but enough to be a nuisance. I have E-billing set.

I checked in the app and when I requested to view my PDF bill I got an error.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1288 Views

Hi @isanders50,

There's a current issue with generating PDF and paper bills. This is a technical problem with our billing partner Fuji Xerox and it affects bills generated on 11 October and 15 October. It's being investigated and will be resolved as soon as possible. In the meantime you can contact customer service and they'll be able to provide you a copy of your bill directly. 

This isn't likely to be the cause of the original post here though, because it's outside the timeframe affected.