Unable to download bill from the email and also do not have access to these accounts via online

9CommercialRoad
Semiconductor
2 Replies 1594 Views

I am having issues downloading the invoice from the link in the body of your emails?  We have quite a few accounts with AGL and are emailed the invoice.  Some of the hyper links work and it downloads the invoice and some of them have not worked. 

Also, these accounts have not been linked to our online account, so I am unable to download that way.  Also, it seems that it is a random issue, as I have been able to download the invoices for these accounts previously but this time around it doesnt work, it seems to be random  I need copies ASAP.  Can you not just attach a PDF to the email as well as hyperlink it?  Also, is there an AGL email I can send this issue to?  

4 REPLIES 4
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1587 Views

Hi @9CommercialRoad , there have been a few reports of these embedded bill links in email not working, so I appreciate you reporting it. The more examples we gather the faster the tech team will be able to troubleshoot it.

It should always be possible for you to download your current and past bills from the My Account billing tab, or failing that, requesting them directly from customer service.

In the meantime, if you'd like me to pass on some details about the issue, please shoot me a private message (click my name) with your account number and the approx time/date you received the email that had the non-working link.

9CommercialRoad
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1583 Views

Thanks David,

Unfortunately, it has been such a complicated ride to even get these accounts linked up to our online login!  Each period I have to contact AGL (via chat) to resend invoices, it just so happens this billing period it has happened to accounts that aren't linked on our online login.

I will send you an email with the accounts... Do you happen to know if you will be able to link them for me?

Thanks.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1564 Views

Hi @9CommercialRoad,

This does sound like a headache.  Unfortunately I can't personally link the accounts for you - I manage this public community but I'm not in customer service and so I don't have any access to your account. What I can do is pass this along to the tech team and chase up the issue, once I have your account number.

Vickie
Switched-on
0 Replies 1167 Views

I am also having this issue, I tried to contact the team and they do not have records of my old bills even tho I have the email for the bills. When I tried to click on download it returns a 008 error. I am very frustrated as I need these documents for my visa application. I wanted to check if there is someone I can talk to regarding this issue?