Seniors discount

Adviser
Semiconductor
1 Reply 10933 Views

I will be 65 this month.  I am on a AGL Gas & Electricity plan.  The plan has 21% discount on elec. My annual electricity use is 4023 kW pa and annual bill $1343.52.  The discount for gas is 17%.  My annual gas use is 22289 Mj and annual bill $875.17.  Am I better stay with this plan or switch to a plan for seniors?

6 REPLIES 6
-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 10923 Views

Hi Adviser,

Thanks for contacting us and being apart of the AGL Community. 

Our Seniors plans are now based on low fixed rates, instead of discounts. This does make the prices more clearer and simple to understand, as well as providing certainty for the price you will be paying. We are happy to complete a bill comparison to check which plan is best for you. Please contact us here or by using AGL Messenger through the APP or your online account.

Kind Regards,

Jenna

Adviser
Semiconductor
2 Replies 10892 Views

Please do a bill comparison for account no. [removed].  Many thanks. Vivien

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 10889 Views

@Adviser 

No problem Vivien, we'll be happy to do that comparison for you, but unfortunately we can't do that here. As @-Jenna- said, you just need to get in touch with customer service

I've removed your account number from the post as this is a public forum.

lancellot
Switched-on
0 Replies 9255 Views

received a letter from agl regarding seniors fixed plan - what is it about ?

lancellot
Switched-on
1 Reply 9254 Views

please do an comparison for me thanks

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 9223 Views

No worries @lancellot , we'll be happy to do that for you. As with the above responses, you'll just need to get in touch with us directly rather than through this public forum, so we can take a direct look at your account usage: https://www.agl.com.au/help-support/contact-us