Problems with downloading AGL bill and loggig in online

BH_Hooper
Switched-on
1 Reply 1463 Views

Hello,

I need help to actually get my AGL bill. I used to get a paper copy. I was told email would be better. Yesterday I tried to download my recent bill from my email. Instead I was redirected to their online registration. There I faced too many problems and tried to get help from an online chat. I was told I would have to wait 30 minutes to be seen. I gave up. I could not get to where I could pay my bill.

Today I tried again, I just want to pay them! Again I was transferred from my email account to this website but this time MyAccount was having problems and I would have to try again later. How do I pay my bill?

1 REPLY 1
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1438 Views

Hi @BH_Hooper , although you can certainly view and pay all your bills by logging into My Account, if you've received your bill in an email, you should *not* need to log in to view it.

The "online chat" in My Account is actually a messaging service, rather than live chat. Although it might take 30 min to get a reply, there's no need to wait around for a response. Just treat it more like emailling back and forth.

Are you still having trouble accessing My Account today, or the bill from your email?