Different accounts mixed up

Marko
Switched-on
2 Replies 1014 Views

Hi,

I called yesterday but the staff hung up on me after not understanding my issues.

I already had an account with AGL but I made a new account with a new email address for another property and the staff I was dealing with mixed up the account details of both together.

I updated what I could in the account details to the correct ones but my problem right now is the NBN plan for one property has been linked to both accounts and I cannot update this one on my side.

Is there any way you can help me with this ?

Thank you,

Regards,

Marko.

2 REPLIES 2
NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 1005 Views

@Marko 

You can add multiple billing to your account.

Why don't you read what you are supposed to do.

Don't blame overworked support staff for your own ignorance.

You are forcing them into more work.

Cheers Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 990 Views

Hi @Marko ,

You'll still need to get in touch with customer service to get this sorted out, because no one on this community space will have the required access to your account. However, you might like to try logging in and clicking the "Message Us" button on the account you intend to use. It can sometimes be easier to make yourself understood via text, and you won't need to wait around on hold. There will also be an ongoing record of your interaction.