My bill has not been emailed to me this month January 2024, for payment due in February 2024 - Why?

BronK
Switched-on
3 Replies 1405 Views

My AGL billis usually email to me on the 21st of the month, it is now 23rd of the month. I had to Logon to the AGL site to see the my current bill for payment. Why is AGL not sending me my bill by email also to save a a PDF file for future reference?

6 REPLIES 6
Naz_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 1380 Views

Hi @BronK,

Thanks for reaching out and we are sorry to hear about your bill delays. We would advise you to check your junk or spam inbox for the bills. You can also request for a copy to be resent to you by getting in touch.

Regards,

Steph

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 1376 Views

@BronK,

If you bill has been processed it will be available on the app or on your My Usage page.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Felipe
Switched-on
1 Reply 1350 Views

Hey mate

I haven't received the bill either. And when I try to access the bill via My Account (both web and mobile app), it show details of previous bill (Nov-Dec2023), instead of showing the current bill details. The links also take me to the previous month bill.

Felipe
Switched-on
1 Reply 1349 Views

Is there anyway to fix the issue? Both the web portal and mobile app only show the details of previous month bill. When I click on the link to download the bill, it brings up the previous bill again (which is Nov-Dec2023). Bill for Dec-Jan is not accessible. 

Lester
Powerhouse
0 Replies 1343 Views

Hopefully @BronK got their bill not long after posting.

I only just got my first quarterly end bill after switching to solar, and recall it took 4 days after the bill end cycle day to be emailed or get uploaded to the AGL account.

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 1332 Views

@Felipe @BronK 

There appears to be an issue in billing at the moment.

I would suggest that you either phone AGL or Message / Chat with AGL (using the APP or WEB portal).

Details are available from Contact Us

Simply click on the link and you will have a web page started for you.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.