How do you get the Amazon Prime Subscriptiion, that was meant to get when I cut over to AGL

Sanj
Switched-on
5 Replies 4233 Views

I was offered a 12 months worth of Amazon Prime if I cut over to AGL,  But I haven't received the welcome pack that I was meant to get with the voucher for it

11 REPLIES 11
-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3627 Views

Hi Sanj, 

to assist with this enquiry, we'll need to access your account. As this is a public community we won't be able to help you with this here, but I've contacted you via private message so I can assist.

Kind Regards,

Jenna

Jaybee30
Switched-on
1 Reply 3619 Views

I just swapped over carriers to AGL. Please tell me how i access the Amazon Prime which was part of the sign-on package?

-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3595 Views

Hi Jaybee30,

To assist with this enquiry, we'll need to access your account. As this is a public community we won't be able to help you with this here, but I've contacted you via private message so I can assist.

Kind Regards,

Jenna

cdhamo
Switched-on
1 Reply 3586 Views

I too was offered this promo, and haven't been advised how to activate it.

-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3555 Views

Hi cdhamo, thanks for being part of the Neighbourhood.

To assist you further with this, we'll need to access your account. As this is a public community we won't be able to help you with this here, but I've contacted you via private message!

Thanks,

Jenna

ChrisK
Semiconductor
1 Reply 3441 Views

I also did not receive the Amazon subscription or code, I've phoned and been advised that it would be sent. But nearly 3 months later I'm still waiting. Starting to think it a scam! 

_Mark_
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 3381 Views

Hi ChrisK,

In order to look through this for you, I'll need to send you a private message so we can look through the account.

Thanks,
Mark

ChrisK
Semiconductor
0 Replies 3375 Views

That would be great Mark!

Mirand
Switched-on
1 Reply 3341 Views

I too I was offered a 12 months worth of Amazon Prime if I changed over to AGL. I recieved my promo code but did not

work.