I have not been able to access your app for months. Hugely inconvenient and frustrating

MattyY78
AGL Idea Moderator
31 Replies 19086 Views

31 REPLIES 31
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 4228 Views

Hey Summerer23,

If you can send me a quick private message by clicking on my handle (jaydeny) with your AGL account details, I'll be happy to follow up on this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 4091 Views

Hi Summerer23,

Thank you for confirming your details via private message.

I can see that our app support team got in touch with you earlier today - Could you please confirm if this issue is now resolved?

Kind regards,

Jayden

allisonnf29
Switched-on
0 Replies 4046 Views

I get this to been happening for months. Noone been able to fix it yet?????

Very frustrating 

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 4040 Views

Hi allisonnf29,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you can send me a quick private message with your account number and address, I'll be happy to investigate this further for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Carterelli
Switched-on
0 Replies 4005 Views

The AGL app used to be terrific. It hasn't  worked for a long time. Why cant AGL fix this app??

Whats the point of an app that is useless. Foes AGL intend yo look into it & have bugs If there are sny fixed  so loyal customers can access .

It used yo be sdo good..very frustrated.  No oneto talk to about it.

Carterelli
Switched-on
0 Replies 4004 Views

Sorry  I didn't  check my previous message. Didn't  type  very well. Fingers  on wrong keys...but you'll get the gist I'm sure. Thanks

Dawes84
Conductor
0 Replies 3993 Views

Mine isn't working AGAIN!!!!

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3992 Views

Hi Dawes84,

I'm sorry that you've had to follow up on this again.

I've made some additional changes to your online account that should help. Could you please follow the prompts in the email that you'll receive from us soon and let me know if things improve? You'll likely need to log out of your app and then back in again.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Tracey1
Switched-on
0 Replies 3923 Views

Still waiting for usage updates- stopped on 24th July. VERY Frustrating especially when told on 7/8 would only be a week to be fixed. Is anyone constantly having this trouble with no help from AGL

MichaelP
Switched-on
0 Replies 3841 Views

Still not resolved for me