can't open my account keep getting "something unexpected happened" message

shibashi
Switched-on
3 Replies 3044 Views

6 REPLIES 6
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 3031 Views

Hi @shibashi is the issue still ongoing? If you, please shoot me a private message (click my name) and I'll follow up for you.

Shamus666
Switched-on
2 Replies 2969 Views
  • Having same issue. Would love to know how or if you have sorted it!
Bill5150
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2889 Views

This disgusting site wont: Allow me to sign in to pay a bill....wont allow me to contact them on their Ph number 131 245 which I have called about a dozen times and was cut off immediately every time on one phone and it didn't work at all on the pother....wont allow me to write to them to ask for help and otherwise will not work in any way...by the end of today this will be fixed or I will take my account elsewhere.....

This is my second attempt to pay, same **bleep** ads last time......

Bill5150
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2889 Views

I cant say that's much of a help, if this is the best they can do I will just go to another provider.....

Bill5150
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2888 Views

Hi, I just called 131245 and instead of trying to pay a bill on the phone I selected an option where they are getting new customers....cause I thought they might answer that...and they did. And then vented somewhat and was able to pay the bill in that way, this is not a solution but am hoping the guy fixed it...if not I am done if I have to do all this next bill cycle. The only reason I am still on here is that it is very difficult to know how your bill stacks up against others in this insane system we are subject to by all and sundry.

gballard
Switched-on
0 Replies 2207 Views

I also keep getting this. Can someone contact me please