Unable to download electricity bill

Kerril
Switched-on
4 Replies 11805 Views

Why am I no longer receiving a detailed bill and when trying to download .pdf file it is the previous month's?  I need a detailed account.

14 REPLIES 14
-Nam-
AGL Moderator
3 Replies 10597 Views

Hi Kerril! 

Welcome to the AGL Community! 

You can certainly still download your bills via the email overview, if it's not working for you, you can also download your bills directly from your AGL My Account by selecting the Billing tab. Otherwise, please Contact Us and we'll send that to you manually. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-

bibekp69
Switched-on
1 Reply 8740 Views

My agl bill doesn't download as well. It keeps asking me if I want to download the bill again but it actually never downloads

joelosinno
Switched-on
2 Replies 7750 Views

There seems to be an issue with the website and the app. The application shows an internal server error when I try to download my bill.

Smith123
Switched-on
2 Replies 7687 Views

Does agl even address these issues?

Can't download bill from app email or website

RigorMortis
Switched-on
0 Replies 7676 Views

I noticed this issue today as well. Hopefully gets addressed tomorrow as it's weekend now.

steph123
Switched-on
0 Replies 7660 Views

Got this error when I click on "Download your PDF bill":

{"clientId":null,"valid":false,"appStatusCode":70117,"documentId":null,"validationMessage":null,"encryptedData":null,"invalidAttempts":null,"maxAttempts":null}

VeryUnhappyJan
Switched-on
0 Replies 7377 Views

What a wonderland world we would have if companies did not break sites that were not broken before updating.

Rabo
Switched-on
0 Replies 7278 Views

Can not download my bill but have to pay it?! I have tried from different places. No success!

Rabo
Switched-on
0 Replies 7277 Views

Same here!