Re: can't view daily usage

PeterG
Semiconductor
4 Replies 5222 Views

Moved in and set up with AGL 24th November.  App worked fine for 5 days but since then I have been unable to view usage & billing as it says they are "checking a few things in my account".  So AGL have been checking for 8 days but I have heard nothing from them suggesting any problems.  Anyone else experiences this?  Viewing usage is the really critical tool for me right now as I try to work out how to assess the impact of the roof solar.

10 REPLIES 10
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
2 Replies 4648 Views

Hi @PeterG , 

Pauses in usage updates can have a few different causes and generally resolve themselves in time, but if this continues and you don't feel it's being resolved by contacting support, shoot me a private message with your account details (click my name) and I'll look into it.

Paul1954
Switched-on
0 Replies 4646 Views

Same has happened to me .Been 8 days since last noted usage.Poor for a big   company.I also rely on this information.They also say ,looking into my account.Takes that long .

PeterG
Semiconductor
0 Replies 4637 Views

Thanks David,

It is frustrating.  I only have 5 days data and it has now been uninformative for 9 days.  I will give it till the end of the week & if it is still not functioning I will take you up on your kind offer.

Pete

PeterG
Semiconductor
1 Reply 4616 Views

Hi David,

It is now Friday pm & the problem is still unresolved.  All I have had from Support is that it is "probably Energex not being up to date" but if this were so surely it would be a general problem and widely discussed here.  So I am taking you up on your offer to delve into the matter .  Anything else you need?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Davey_crocket
Switched-on
0 Replies 4606 Views

Same problem here (QLD)

No data in App or my account, BUT it is in the csv file download.

What tarriff are you on, I got forced onto the new demand tarrifs + solar + a T33 hot water system. Wish I had known about the demand tariffs since the hot water would now be cheaper on the demand tariff with a timer.

Asb
Switched-on
2 Replies 4538 Views

I can’t see my usage since 28 nov. I contacted AGL couple of times. First time I was told that there is some account issues and App will be back in a week and that was nearly 3 weeks ago. I contacted them again after a week with same response. Very disappointing to see AGL taking their customers for granted.

PeterG
Semiconductor
0 Replies 4533 Views

Hi Asb,

No progress here either.  Very disappointing.  Only been an AGL customer for one month, probably won't be one for much longer!

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 4531 Views

Hi @Asb , is there a message displayed on your account usage page about why the usage is not available?

dima
Switched-on
0 Replies 4472 Views

Looks like many accoubts affected

I also don'have usage since nov 28