Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing the AGL Energy app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing the AGL Energy app or online services? Let us know here!

I have not been able to access your app for months. Hugely inconvenient and frustrating

AGL Idea Moderator

Tags (1)
31 REPLIES 31

Conductor

How do I send a private message?

AGL Moderator

@OnE - I'm sorry you've encountered this error! Would you mind attempting to send through another message?

@Dawes84 - Please click on my handle (jaydeny) and you'll be presented with my profile which'll allow you to send me a message.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Semiconductor

@jaydenysent

AGL Moderator

Hi @OnE ,

Thank you for sending me your details!

I've made some changes to your online profile which will result in you receiving an automated email soon prompting you to re-register for our online services. Could you please follow these prompts and let me know how you go?

Cheers,

Jayden

Switched-on
@jaydeny thanks. it seems to be working and I am able to login through the mobile app, However, I lost access to my OnE community account.

Conductor

@jaydeny And I assume you'll be doing the same for my account?

AGL Moderator

Thank you for letting me know @O_n_E! It's great to hear that this has finally been sorted for you.

I forgot to mention that this could possibly impact your Community account. My apologies for the oversight.

@Dawes84 - I may need to, but I'll need to you to shoot through your account details before I'm able to lend a hand!

Cheers,

Jayden

AGL Moderator

Hey @Dawes84,

Thank you for your messages!

I've straightened out a few issues with your online account. As a result, you'll get an email shortly prompting you to re-verify your details.

Could you please follow these prompts, log in, and let me know how you go?

Kind regards,

Jayden

AGL Moderator

Switched-on

The app doesn’t work - get a raincloud telling me it’s you not me. Browsed forum - you say it’s a bug that’s been fixed but it clearly hasn’t. Please fix so I can access !