Great app, pathetic updating

JRagl
Switched-on
3 Replies 2256 Views

Just wanted to leave a bit of feedback, your Agl app concept is brilliant, but at keeping it up to date it is a bit of a joke, somedays it's 24 hrs behind which is totally understandable, but today it's 50 plus hrs behind, someone has put in estimated figures which are just a waste of your time as well as ours as they are so totally off the mark it's just not funny.  If you bring out such a great app it deserves to be kept up to date. Thankyou for your time

4 REPLIES 4
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 2252 Views

Hi @JRagl , thanks for the feedback. As you say, there'll always be a bit of a delay on the usage data, as we only receive it on a 24-hour delay and this is an industry-wide standard. Longer delays can have a few different causes, and they are usually specific to your account rather than being a problem with the app itself. For example, if a pause is placed on billing your account, this will also pause your usage from updating in the app and My Account. In these circumstances, normal updating will resume once the cause is removed, but if you notice that usage hasn't updated for a while, I recommend logging into your account and shooting us a message using the message button on the app.

JRagl
Switched-on
0 Replies 2249 Views

Hi David, have no idea why a pause would be put on my account, have been using this app for 2 months now and at various times it is 3-4 days behind, someone puts in an estimate and a day or so later it gets caught up Monday the 16th. was the last update, now they have an estimate up for the 17th.  

Fatboy
Switched-on
1 Reply 2213 Views

Come on AGL ... its 4th December and my AGL app hasn't updated since Sunday the 29th of November!

As others have said ... The App is great and provides a wonderful view of how one's account is tracking. But if you dont update it ... it kind of loses its appeal.

Can someone get back to me about when this will be resolved?

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 2197 Views

Hi @Fatboy , as noted above, pauses in usage updates in the app are usually related to specific accounts, so the causes and length of the outage can vary. A good first point of contact is to log in to your My Account and click Message Us . You should be able to find out your usage details as well as when the updates will resume as normal. If you aren't having any luck with that approach, feel free to shoot me a private message with your account details and I'll look into it.