Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing the AGL Energy app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing the AGL Energy app or online services? Let us know here!

App doesn’t work

Switched-on

The electricity usage doesn’t do anything. When opening the PDF of a bill the app crashes

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7

AGL Moderator

Hi Alby,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'll ensure that our developers take a closer look at this.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @Alby are you still experiencing this issue?

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @Alby, is the app still crashing when you are opening PDFs?

AGL Idea Moderator

Alby confirmed that this is all now working in another thread https://community.agl.com.au/t5/AGL-App-Pilot-Feedback/Crashing-pdf/idi-p/7858.  

During earlier versions of the app there were some issues with accessing PDFs which have since been resolved.  I assume this issue is associated to those fixes which now exist in our current version.

AGL Moderator

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

I clicked 'Make a payment' for my electricity bill. Nothing confirmed my payment. No email, no sms, nothing. So I clicked 'Make a payment' again and there was a pop up that said 'Payment Successful'. 24 hours later... I begin to worry... I don't want to miss out on my "Pay on time" discount. So I press again... "make a payment"... Still no deduction from my bank, no email receipt, no notification confirming the amount I had paid. ALL other apps/ online payment systems I've used will reject a duplicate/ another attempted payment... Especially more than once... and a prompt is likely to pop up telling me 'You have already made a payment'. You need this!!!! I was charged more than 5 times in one week... Half of the deductions unexplainable. NOT FEELING HAPPY WITH AGL THIS WEEK!

Switched-on

I agree have been trying for a while now, 

@Alby wrote:

The electricity usage doesn’t do anything. When opening the PDF of a bill the app crashes