App does not show current usage. Has trouble connecting to my account details

Andrewtikki
Transformer
37 Replies 35443 Views

My AGL app won't show any data for my gas and power.

Click on usage - top left corner has "Connection in progress" Photo of a man next to a light and tv set up in the background.

Has been like this for days. Have tried deleting and reinstalling app to fix issue. 

Any help would be great,

Thanks!

52 REPLIES 52
MrWill
Conductor
0 Replies 5823 Views

Finally the resolutions team have un blocked my billing as i am not affected by fires. My live data started working the same day! Problem solved!

PaulB1803
Switched-on
1 Reply 5821 Views

Since the New Year the usage shown on my Phone App and also my PC App were not being updated. I contacted AGL and they said they needed to reset my account and I had to reload my iPhone App. I got new daily data on my PC for 4 days and it has now frozen again. On re-installing my iPhone App, it only shows past data to my last billing period. 

This is all very stressful as we are in a danger zone and using a lot of energy and I need to know that I can afford it. Anyway, the App has worked perfectly for over 2 years and now it has suddenly stopped - please fix it.

Paul Brennand

KTlov0228
Semiconductor
0 Replies 5842 Views

Good that some of your account has reactivated, but mine doesnt work yet.

Frustrating situation

rdarty
Switched-on
0 Replies 5814 Views

hi agl just fixed online readings worked for a few weeks and now now longer get any usage or solar inputs showing

Josh1
Conductor
0 Replies 5838 Views

My usage data has not updated from the 21st December. I read a previous topic where an AGL representative mentioned that collection of usage information is sometimes halted for customers during bushfire events. This would correspond to the day my data stopped being available, however it has not resumed since then.

Logres
Switched-on
0 Replies 5823 Views

Hi, app still not updating electricity usage. Hasn't updated since 6th December. I am not in a bushfire prone area. Also still cannot enter meter readings of electricity or gas. Could someone check into this please. 

BlairG
Switched-on
0 Replies 5808 Views

My app hasn't updated since 3rd Jan. I'm away and want to see my usage while No one is home but can't.

-Steve-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 5802 Views

Hi Paul,

Sorry you are having issues with the app, I'll send you a private message, as we will need to check your account.

Kind Regards,

Steven

frankxagius
Switched-on
1 Reply 5800 Views

I'm having the same issue. No data since 7 January

-Steve-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 5799 Views

Hi frankxagius,

It can take up to 48 hours for the usage data to update. If you can reach out to the team either by calling or messenger via the below link they can review this for you.
https://www.agl.com.au/contact-us/more-help/more-help/no-topic

Kind Regards,
Steven