Account stuck on 'we're just putting the final touches on'

cat-mirella
Switched-on
23 Replies 15734 Views

Trying to log into this account to pay a bill, but as I said it's been stuck on just putting the final touches on for about a week or so. When it was accessed at the start of the month it worked fine. Not sure what to do here?

28 REPLIES 28
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 3341 Views

@kayrenn28 I followed this one up with IT for you and it should now be resolved, but I haven't heard back from you after messaging. If you're still having problems, just drop by again and let us know.

micko70
Switched-on
0 Replies 3224 Views

Hey I cannot sign in, I've had several attempts at logging in as a first time account user but still I get the same message time after time:

"We're just putting the final touches on. Your account will be ready shortly so please check back soon."

It has been about 2 months now since I signed up.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 3220 Views

@micko70 sorry you ran into this issue. The first step is to contact us, via web chat so the issue can be investigated and cause established. If you find the problem is still occurring after you go through this process, please send me a private message here.

kayrenn28
Conductor
0 Replies 3218 Views

@David_AGL Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it has finally been resolved. Thank you. 

zenith556
Switched-on
0 Replies 3175 Views

I have been trying to access my account for a while but everytime I got this msg "We're just putting the final touches on."

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 3167 Views

@zenith556 please send me a private message (click my name and then "send a message") with your account details and I'll follow this up for you.

Bruiser
Switched-on
0 Replies 3141 Views

Ive had the same trouble now for 7 weeks 

I cant see my current usage on the app ive rang  4 times and still get no feed back at all

all i get is delete the app and download it again or we will have a look for you 

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 3123 Views

@Bruiser if you've already tried contacting us without result, please send me a private message with your account details (click my name and then "send message") and I'll investigate for you.

Quozl
Switched-on
0 Replies 2984 Views

@David_AGL I've had this issue since signing up on 07/03/2020

"We're just putting the final touches on. Your account will be ready shortly so please check back soon."

I've sent you a pm with account details can you please look into it and advise.

Regards