Account stuck on 'we're just putting the final touches on'

cat-mirella
Switched-on
23 Replies 15729 Views

Trying to log into this account to pay a bill, but as I said it's been stuck on just putting the final touches on for about a week or so. When it was accessed at the start of the month it worked fine. Not sure what to do here?

28 REPLIES 28
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 5434 Views

Hi all - There have been a few instances of users encountering this error lately so I'm merging them into one thread while we investigate.

GeorgeW
Switched-on
0 Replies 4169 Views

Hi, @David_AGL ,

I've having exactly the same issue as @cat-mirella , @JA1 , @kayrenn28 , @JSmith  and my account is connected on 16/09/19.

In a nutshell, I cannot log into my account since day one.

- It always says "We're just putting the final touches on. Your account will be ready shortly so please check back soon." when I'm using desktop Chrome (Normal & Incognito)
- It always says "It's not you, it's us. We're having trouble connecting to your account. Sorry for the hold-up!" when I'm using the App on my iPhone.

I reported this problem last Monday (21 Oct) and followed up on Last Friday (25 Oct), however, I got no response regarding either the result or progress of this issue. I've been giving the estimation of 2 days SLA for this issue since 21 Oct. However, it has been 5 business days, it is still not resolved.

kayrenn28
Conductor
0 Replies 4162 Views

AGL has been "investigating" this matter for way too long and there is no progress. I've called and I have chatted with them live, but all they said was it will be resolved in a few working days. It's been a month now! 

So, what is the progress now? This is superbly inconvenient. What is the point of having an app and online services when none of them are working? And mind you, I have been extremely patient with the progress and customer service the past one month. 

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 4152 Views

Hi @kayrenn28 , apologies for the inconvenience of being unable to access your account - I realize this is taking a long time. This is a complex technical issue affecting a small number of users. It's actively being investigated and @Carla_AGL will provide an update when there's more information to be shared.

MAVERICK
Switched-on
0 Replies 4137 Views
I have had the same problem, with the same text, for over a month. I have reported this several times, and it's been 'addressed' several times, to no avail. "We're just putting the final touches on. Your account will be ready shortly so please check back soon." I cannot log into my account. I'm trying to keep a handle on my usage, and that is proving impossible with this fault. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend another supplier that has a working usage meter? Due to financial constraints, I really need to keep a handle on my usage. Thanks.
JA1
Semiconductor
0 Replies 4097 Views

Been over a month now, still getting the same message. Would like to know whats been done to try and eradicate this issue? Very frustrating.

kayrenn28
Conductor
0 Replies 4094 Views

@JA1  It’s probably gonna be longer than that. It’s been 2 months for myself. No updates, nothing. Only apologies. I’m already thinking about changing provider as this is really difficult for me to track my usage. Why offer the an online service when it’s not even working. 

Leigh-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 4084 Views

Hi All,

I can understand this is frustrating for you. Can you please contact us on webchat or message us so we can assist you. The most common issue is that the account is not registered correctly.

Thank you

kayrenn28
Conductor
0 Replies 4082 Views

@Leigh-  I don’t see a point contacting AGL through webchat and phone anymore. I have done this several times for a month and all I got was it will be resolved in 48 hours which, of course, not resolved week after week. Hence this thread. Your team tried resetting the account as they said it wasn’t registered properly (which you just mentioned on your thread as well), so I don’t see new progress or findings in this. Unless, you can guarantee that it will surely be resolved this time through webchat, I will not waste time waiting on answers through chats. 

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 4058 Views

If you're still experiencing this error message and would like me to escalate your case, please PM me your account number (click my name and then Send a message) and I will follow up for you.