Tesla 2 VPP install - can't get the installer to fix issues

MichaelA
Switched-on
1 Reply 8178 Views

Hi All,

Tesla 2 VPP installed October 2018, however we have had issues with our oven circuit ever since the battery was installed. I asked the sparky to come back, he sent someone to our home who couldn't find any issues, however I've tried to get him back and he dodges calls and emails about this.

My question is: I paid AGL for the install, they outsource the install (fine) but if I can't get the orignal installer back, who is responsible? The issues we are experiencing cause the oven circuit to trip, then you can't reset the breaker easily (i.e. you need to lift the breaker up very, very slowly until it stays). It doesn't feel safe... 

Any guidance or help would be greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 8168 Views

Hi @MichaelA , this sounds like a pretty frustrating issue. I'll see if I can chase up an answer for you.

MichaelA
Switched-on
1 Reply 8129 Views

Hi @David_AGL - Matt from customer service in Melbourne contacted me during the week. He is going to arrange someone to attend our house to check the install. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 8108 Views

@MichaelA Great to hear Matt got back to you. Fingers crossed this resolves the issue. If you have any further troubles, don't hesitate to drop by here again.