Liddell shut down

nick1
Semiconductor
2 Replies 11485 Views

Keep up the good work in your  progressive and responsible manner in closing Liddell. don't be bullied by this Liberal Government who have no environmental credentials on many matters. They are being controlled by Mr Coal(tony Abbott) and Barnably Joyce. we would not be in the predicament we are now if they had not blocked the carbon tax. Now their disastrous land clearing policy have come into effect that are destroying the Great Barrier Reef. There water policy's on the Murray Darling Basin are killing the river and all the communities down stream. I am a share holder and also live on the planet,

5 REPLIES 5
Samjy
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 11468 Views

Hi @nick1

Thank you for your post and support for our position in the current climate. I am moving your post to our Renewables board, as this is wonderful support but not exactly how we can improve our Community site. Keep the commentary and feedback coming! 

nick1
Semiconductor
0 Replies 11433 Views

sorry I put my post in the wrong place. Still learning to  find my way around your site. There didnt seem any appropriate heading for me. 🙂

Kacenka
Switched-on
2 Replies 11406 Views

nick1 - your and your greenie mates' rubbish have caused us all the expensive electricity and gas as well as many other problems. I bet you also support the fluid gender and the political correctness crap. 

MrBilby
Semiconductor
0 Replies 11374 Views

What's Liddell got to do with saving the Barrier Reef and all the other stuff you mentioned? Liddell is in NSW! Suggest some other alternative that can produce reliable electricity when the sun isn't shining and the wind isn't blowing and we can save the world then. 

TheRealDaveyG
Retired AGL Moderator
0 Replies 11342 Views

Hi Kacenka,

Thanks for contributing to the AGL Community. We kindly ask you to review our House Rules before posting again. We don't want to change posts from any of our visitors, but will do this in order to maintain a friendly online environment for the whole community. You can find out more about these here: aglener.gy/socialhsrls.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Regards, Dave.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.