Netcomm NF20MESH - wifi doesnt work

Andrew-Scanlan
Switched-on
2 Replies 1440 Views

My moden, for some reason just dropped the WiFi function and that is essential for me to work from home. Istill see that AGL have not prtede my number from Teslstra and I am trying to be  anew customer for AGL Internet. I plugged in the Telstra White (old) WiFi modem and it works perfectly, Why is this? Frankly I have been waiting for technical help from AGL for over 3 hours in total over the last 2 days. Unacceptable. Either you contact me with support - you have my details or i will simply cancel the AGL internet and go back to Telstra.

2 REPLIES 2
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1375 Views

Hi @Andrew-Scanlan . Did you manage to get this wifi issue with your modem resolved?

Bennie
Switched-on
0 Replies 1347 Views

I put up with AGL's poor performance (long holds for tech service, hangups when you get on etc - as well as modems that work poorly)... took me six months, 3 replacement modems, and  2NBN tech visits to decide to just try a different provider. But the dropout, slow speed and other issues instantly disappeared. Not sure why AGL internet doesn't work, but wish I'd pulled the plug earlier.