Your website just goes round in circles

AndrewPerry
Switched-on
1 Reply 1644 Views

I have opened an account with AGL for a property move. I am trying to track the move. The link just logs me off my account. When I try to get to a support note, your web site just takes me round in circles. 

7 REPLIES 7
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1629 Views

Hi @AndrewPerry , that does sound like a problem. Can you let me know which link is not working for you, or post a screenshot?

AndrewPerry
Switched-on
1 Reply 1617 Views

AndrewPerry_0-1611197178369.png

When I click on leave a message, it takes me to the original logon screen. Back in there, there is no link to create a message, I end up on this community website. 

When I click on 'Track my move' in my AGL account, it logs me off my account and takes me to AGL home page. 

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1615 Views

Thanks @AndrewPerry , I'll get this looked into. Are you using mobile or desktop to access the page?

q0ei2p9a
Switched-on
1 Reply 198 Views

logon AGL to Account page
Click help
Click 'more help' https://myaccount.agl.com.au/helpCentre
Click 'Leave a message' (from the app or MyAccount it says)
Which only takes me back to the Account page
Where is the KB on 'leave a message'? What is the URL to the 'leave a message' form?

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 180 Views

Hi @q0ei2p9a - the Message icon should appear on your account page, in the bottom right.

q0ei2p9a
Switched-on
1 Reply 139 Views

well @David_AGL , yes, obviously. thats how the great circle of life starts.

How do you propose that a customer 'leave a message'?

For example contacting the New Connections Team? 

Please provide an update to your 2021 stated attempt to 'get this looked in to' in reply to @AndrewPerry 

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 135 Views

@q0ei2p9a when you are taken to your account page, do you see this button appear in the bottom right? (It may take a moment to appear after the page loads)

messagingredcircle.PNG