Solar generation in myUsage tab stopped on 11Feb

JonathanA
Conductor
1 Reply 7560 Views

Hi,

Wondering if someone can check.  When I logon to the https://myaccount.agl.com.au/overview and go to the myUsage tab.  The graph showing solar generation starting 11Feb is not showing. Screen grab below

I have check my inverter and it is in green status and generated 30kwh on Monday and 27kwh yesterday.  Even the status on my account is showing that my system is producing solar energy.  Usually, I check it daily at around 3pm and the graph will be updated as of yesteryday.

I am just concern since on Feb 10, I still have a rebate of 58$ and it's now 50 and it will continue to go down if this is not look into.  I have already raised a ref no to resolution team and hoping for a quick resolution

Capture.JPG

Below is the screenshot

8 REPLIES 8
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 7550 Views

Hi JonathanA,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

It's great to hear that you've taken a look at your inverter, the fact that everything is still operational from this perspective is a big positive. From time to time, there can unfortunately be delays in your meter data provider providing your usage data to AGL for a number of reasons. In the event that we do not have a customers data, we'll typically display estimated data or no data at all as we have in your case.

It sounds like we're already investigating this issue, so I'm confident that you'll see this information correct itself in the foreseeable future and most importantly, before your next bill is generated!

Kind regards,

Jayden

JonathanA
Conductor
1 Reply 7547 Views

Hi Jayden,

Thanks so much for your reply.

So does this mean that the consumption that I am seeing for Feb 11 and 12 is just an estimate and will be adjusted once it is fixed.

Because I was in the office on Feb 11 and 12  and went home at 8 pm.

My bill is also in monthly cycle and the due is on Feb 13.  I am assuming that it will be readjusted once fixed since my rebate decreased because there is no solar generation for Feb 11 and 12.

Thanks again,

Jonathan

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 7543 Views

Spot on Jonathan!

The fact that your inverter is working correctly is a strong suggestion that the data has been recorded correctly, it's just a matter of us actually receiving it.

If you are by chance issued an incorrect bill with estimated data, we will amend this retrospectively once we receive actual data.

Kind regards,

Jayden

JonathanA
Conductor
1 Reply 7530 Views

Hi Jayden,

I just check again today and Feb 11, 12 and 13 is still an estimate.  I have called customer solutions today and I was advised to restart the inverter and see if AGL will receive the updated consumption/solar generation.

Can you please advise if this is the next approach or do I just have to wait?  I just receive my bill from Jan 13 to Feb 13 and the read type is just "estimate" .

Thanks,
Jonathan

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 7527 Views

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, from here it is a matter of waiting I'm sorry to say. We're at the mercy of your meter data provider and need to wait for them to provide us with actual figures.

Again, once we receive this data, bill corrections will be applied retrospectively where required.

Kind regards,

Jayden

JonathanA
Conductor
1 Reply 7526 Views

Hi Jayden,

Thanks for your reply. 

So I will just have to wait and will NOT do anything in regards to restarting the inverter.

There was a ref 158109274 raised and someone form customer solutions will check with data provider and they have advise that it will take 10 days.

have a good weekend,

Thanks,

Jonathan

JonathanA
Conductor
1 Reply 7505 Views

Hi Jayden,
Just letting you know that I can now see my actual read for consumption and solar generations starting Feb 11

Thanks for your assistance and reply.

Capture.JPG

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 7504 Views

That's great to hear JonathanA, thanks for letting me know!

Cheers,

Jayden