Disconnection of gas for knock down sites

samsa
Conductor
1 Reply 8032 Views

AGL website does not allow you to disconnect gas for knock down sites. The website is designed for customers who are moving from one house to another. While AGL encourages and want people to stay with them, they should provide information about disconnections as well. AGL says you can do it online which is not correct. On line services is available for those who are moving. Not for permanent disconnection.   AGL says that you can do it through live chat. Live chat is not available at all times.   AGL should make application for permanent disconnection available on line. 

3 REPLIES 3
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 8026 Views

Hi Samsa,

As discussed in a previous thread, you can lodge these meter removal requests online here: https://www.agl.com.au/help/meters-connections/change-or-remove-your-meter. If you're having issues with this link, then I encourage you to get in touch with our New Connections team directly on 1800 680 430 at a time convenient for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

samsa
Conductor
1 Reply 8024 Views

Hi Jayden

Thank you for your reply but for residential customers the link will take it to My account and it is not possible to do it online. Can you please provide information as to where this facility is on my account page. 

Thanks 

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 8022 Views

Hi Samsa,

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

You will not be able to lodge this request through your AGL My Account I'm sorry to say. You will need to contact our New Connections team on 1800 680 430 for further assistance.

Kind regards,

Jayden