Bpay

Daros
Conductor
3 Replies 9625 Views

Bpay CRN is still not being accepted even though it is correct. Have had to pay over the phone for the last 3 bills.

Customer Service told me that this is happening a lot and they have tried to resolve it with Bpay but to no avail.

Ridiculous!

8 REPLIES 8
Ellen1
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 9619 Views

Hi Daros! 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

This must be frustrating for you, there is no known issues with bpay payments, so I believe this may be specfic to yourself. 

Please touch base with our team via the AGL App or My Account so we can investigate the situation. 

Thank you 

Ellen

Daros
Conductor
1 Reply 9618 Views

If this was specific to only myself then why would AGL customer service reps state that it is an ongoing issue faced by others as well?

I was also told that this issue has been raised with Bpay and has been escalated with AGL waiting on a response... have I been told lies?

Ellen1
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 9614 Views

Hi Daros, 

I cannot speak for the agents you have already chatted with regarding this, as I wasn't apart of that conversation. What I can tell you is that we have not been made aware of a widespread issue, we can certainly investigate this for you however we will need the specifics which I don't want you to post on a public forum. 
Please connect with our team via the App so we can help you with this. 

Thank you 

Ellen

Daros
Conductor
1 Reply 9611 Views

I understand... however I have spoken at length with AGL reps regarding the issue and have always been told there is nothing they can do hence posting my "feedback" here.

No problem... I will simply discuss it again at some stage in the future.

Thanks for your responses Ellen and have a great day. 

Brian999
Semiconductor
1 Reply 8012 Views

The Bpay reference number number is the first 10 digits of your bill reference number. I don't know why people made it so hard.

Daros
Conductor
0 Replies 8010 Views

Yes... aware of this... still doesn't work though.

Graeme9851
Switched-on
0 Replies 5117 Views

i need bpay nbn code as its not on bill.does it exist or do i have to keep paying with credit card?

Frustrated2
Switched-on
0 Replies 4305 Views

The Paypal payment is not getting accepted. Still not working and I have complained a thousand times. Conveniently the only payment system not charging processing never works. It should work from the billing screen straight but it doesn't.