WORST DECISION - CHANGING MY INTERNET TO AGL

djohn
Switched-on
3 Replies 1515 Views

Their customer service is non-existant.

They have overcharged me on my first bill.

I have tried calling and they want me to send proof before they remove the charge - proof of their own incompetencies.

I have partially paid the bill to what I correctly owe but because the full bill was not paid, they now want to charge me a late fee.

I can't get through to them on the phone without an hour wait.

There is no one manning the chat - after logging on at 4pm and typing my issue out, no one replied and then they closed and disconnected me at 6pm.

TELL ME THIS IS NOT APPALLING.

4 REPLIES 4
gretapearson123
Conductor
0 Replies 1513 Views

Agree - I am really struggling to get a hold of someone 😞

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1495 Views

Hi @djohn ,

Sorry to hear you're having issues getting in touch about your billing issue - our phone contact centre is indeed very busy at the moment. At the moment though, it's still your most reliable option for getting through.

djohn
Switched-on
0 Replies 1492 Views
Not good enough.
Especially when you are overcharging me and it is impossible to get in touch to rectify the situation.
I don’t have time to sit on hold for hours just to correct your error.

Sent from my iPhone
GemCote
Switched-on
0 Replies 1480 Views

Agree DJohn, I've got an overdue next bill now but refuse to pay until I'm able to get in touch with someone about a late fee on my first bill when I wasn't able to see the bill in the app until it was overdue. The whole system - app and website - is appalling. The website allows you to 'start a chat' with someone, then it opens a chat and tells you the chat is not available and shuts off the chat. It could be the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Just not being able to get in touch with anyone ever.