moving out from shared apartment

Denis8
Semiconductor
1 Reply 6682 Views

I shared the apartment with my friends and set up an account in my name for AGL a year ago.  I just moved out so that the AGL's account for this apartment should better be under my friend's name who is still leaving in the apartment.  What should I do?  Do I need to apply for disconnecting the electricity and ask my friend to set up a new account with AGL and apply for connection again?

3 REPLIES 3
Denis8
Semiconductor
1 Reply 6680 Views

I shared the apartment with my friends and set up an account in my name for AGL a year ago.  I just moved out so that the AGL's account for this apartment should better be under my friend's name who is still living in the apartment.  What should I do?  Do I need to apply for disconnecting the electricity and ask my friend to set up a new account with AGL and apply for connection again?

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 6676 Views

Hi Denis8,

Good question!

I recommend that you simply ask your friend to contact AGL to set up their new account, as this will automatically close your existing account.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Denis8
Semiconductor
0 Replies 6673 Views

Hi Jayden,

Thanks for your prompt answer.  Will AGL inform me my account is closed once a new account is set up.

Best Regards,

Denis8