latest solar saver rates for SA 5152

the_summit
Conductor
2 Replies 11302 Views

Hi AGL, I, like others have found it impossible to get any reliable info on your Solar Saver Rates.  The rates listed on the Energymadeeasy site are different to those quoted when I phoned AGL last week, so can you please confirm current SA rates.  Not sure why they are not easily found on your website.

Thanks in advance.

8 REPLIES 8
the_summit
Conductor
0 Replies 11211 Views

Given the deafening silence here I contacted AGL again, this time via their chat room option.  Got a different set of rates again for solar savers plus was told that it was limited to 10kw of panels.  I then said that I had 13.3 kw of panels but only a 10kw inverter so max production is 10 kw but no, was told that it was panels that counted.  Seriously AGL have the crappiest support I have ever seen with different info every time.  Might be  time to approach the Energy Obudsman to see if I can find someone local from AGL who knows what they are talking about.  Will report back in case anyone else is having the same issues.

-Nam-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 11161 Views

Hi The_summit! 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

I am sorry you haven't been able to get the correct information from us. Our Solar Savers energy plan has changed as of the 1st Aug 2020, please Contact Us and we can organise a quote for you. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam- 

the_summit
Conductor
1 Reply 11157 Views

Thanks Nam. can you answer the questions regarding system size please, is it related to panels or inverter, where is the info on the website please.

Thanks

-Nam-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 11142 Views

Hi the_summit!

With our new Solar Saver plan, there isn't any limit on the panels now. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam- 

the_summit
Conductor
1 Reply 11137 Views

Thanks Nam, just asking again, where is the info on the latest solar saver plan including rates?

Thanks

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 11134 Views

Hi @the_summit , sorry for the confusion - the info for the latest solar saver plan will be added to the website shortly. It was temporarily removed while we swap between the old and new versions of the plan. If you want the info ASAP, feel free to contact customer service and they'll be happy to give you the details, but either way it will be available on the website very soon.

the_summit
Conductor
1 Reply 11132 Views

Thanks david, is there a direct no for customer service apart from the 131245 no?

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 11130 Views

@the_summit , just that number, but if you'd rather not wait around on hold, the "Message Us" button under My Account can put your query through to customer service and they'll message you back.