General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

TCN - agl rewards

Switched-on

Hi AGL,

Just want to express my sheer frustration with TCN, i been trying to buy the baby card to get ready for my imminent newborn. I tried twice with 2 different email addresses and 2 different credit cards but both times TCN has cancelled my order saying they were fraudulent. I called their oversea customer service who was useless and had to escalate the issue to higher level who would then get back to me but this was a week ago and I am still waiting.

Has anyone else had this issue before? Does anyone have a phone number to their Australian customer service?

For your information AGL, I have never had any issues when you used The Ambassador Card before!

3 REPLIES 3

AGL Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know about this @yjw  - sorry to hear your experience with redeeming rewards has been so frustrating.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.

Switched-on

Appreciate the response David but where does that leave me?

Surely you have a direct contact person at TCN that you can pass the info to me privately? I can do all the chasing up myself after that!

Whats the point for AGL to have a rewards section if a customer cant use it.

AGL Community Manager

Hi @yjw , 

Sorry for the misunderstanding - I can see if there's anything we can do from this end while you wait for the TCN escalation to (hopefully!) respond to you. Shoot me a private message (click my name) with your AGL account number, and I'll look into it.

Thanks,

David

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.