TCN - agl rewards

yjw
Switched-on
1 Reply 3825 Views

Hi AGL,

Just want to express my sheer frustration with TCN, i been trying to buy the baby card to get ready for my imminent newborn. I tried twice with 2 different email addresses and 2 different credit cards but both times TCN has cancelled my order saying they were fraudulent. I called their oversea customer service who was useless and had to escalate the issue to higher level who would then get back to me but this was a week ago and I am still waiting.

Has anyone else had this issue before? Does anyone have a phone number to their Australian customer service?

For your information AGL, I have never had any issues when you used The Ambassador Card before!

3 REPLIES 3
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 3817 Views

Thanks for letting us know about this @yjw  - sorry to hear your experience with redeeming rewards has been so frustrating.

yjw
Switched-on
1 Reply 3811 Views

Appreciate the response David but where does that leave me?

Surely you have a direct contact person at TCN that you can pass the info to me privately? I can do all the chasing up myself after that!

Whats the point for AGL to have a rewards section if a customer cant use it.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 3799 Views

Hi @yjw , 

Sorry for the misunderstanding - I can see if there's anything we can do from this end while you wait for the TCN escalation to (hopefully!) respond to you. Shoot me a private message (click my name) with your AGL account number, and I'll look into it.

Thanks,

David