Just spreading the word out to potentially save others time...
I called AGL earlier and spoke to a chap (Dave) in the complaints team. He confirmed there has been an ongoing issue and it's being reviewed.
Contrary to the advive from Sam (moderator) earlier, you are _not able_ to get usage details over the phone as a workaround - so do not bother trying to do that.
I'm expecting a call back from Dave later this afternoon with an update. I'll post it here when i get it.
Thanks Jordan. Good to see the issue is being tracked to resolution.
Note that the more general usage stats has also stopped working (no updates since last Thursday). Impacts both the website and the mobile app. Not sure if that's related or not.
I have had no updates on electricity usage since Monday, Sep 4. I noticed it on mobile app and confirmed the same on the website which indicates that it is back end related. Happy to provide additional feedback to your development team if they require more info.
Looking this morning - it seems like the usage stats/charges site is working again. How is it for everyone else?
Appreciate the agl tech team sorting this out, although it was dissapointing that the outage was 2 weeks long. Hopefully repeat service issues like that can be avoided.
Yes I noticed it too (last nighy actually). It was a bit slow to open and I just checked to see if it was still just as slow only to see the old message (i. e. not working) has returned. Looks like the fix is only temporary.
We have been advised that some customers are experiencing problems accessing their usage again through My Account. We are currently investigating this issue to see why some customers are affected while others aren't. We will provide and update here when we have more information.
Thank you for your patience while we review what is happening and resolve. We again, apologise for any inconvenience caused.