General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

How do you get the Amazon Prime Subscriptiion, that was meant to get when I cut over to AGL

Switched-on

I was offered a 12 months worth of Amazon Prime if I cut over to AGL,  But I haven't received the welcome pack that I was meant to get with the voucher for it

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5

AGL Moderator

Hi Sanj, 

to assist with this enquiry, we'll need to access your account. As this is a public community we won't be able to help you with this here, but I've contacted you via private message so I can assist.

Kind Regards,

Jenna

Switched-on

I just swapped over carriers to AGL. Please tell me how i access the Amazon Prime which was part of the sign-on package?

AGL Moderator

Hi Jaybee30,

To assist with this enquiry, we'll need to access your account. As this is a public community we won't be able to help you with this here, but I've contacted you via private message so I can assist.

Kind Regards,

Jenna

Switched-on

I too was offered this promo, and haven't been advised how to activate it.

AGL Moderator

Hi cdhamo, thanks for being part of the Neighbourhood.

To assist you further with this, we'll need to access your account. As this is a public community we won't be able to help you with this here, but I've contacted you via private message!

Thanks,

Jenna