HOW TO CHANGE ACCOUNT USER NAME

SteveA
Switched-on
2 Replies 12874 Views

How can I remove my name from account and put someone else's name and details. So they are the account holder?

7 REPLIES 7
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
2 Replies 12863 Views

If there's an existing AGL energy supply to a property that you want to transfer from one account holder to another, the new account holder needs to sign up to a plan with AGL using their details. Doing this will automatically cancel the old account and the account with the new account holder will start.

hoglets3
Switched-on
1 Reply 8675 Views

I understand my wife must sign up and it will automatically delete old account. Will it keep same account number, plan and any credits?

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 8664 Views

Hi @hoglets3 ,

No, it will be a new account with a new account holder. However, you will receive a refund for the credit on your account.

CraigHodges
Switched-on
1 Reply 8456 Views

I would like a document (pdf) that I can print out to change account user name. Thank you. My brother does not use the internet and computers, so has asked me to prepare a document for this to fill out and post to AGL.

HUCA17
Switched-on
1 Reply 7760 Views

I simply want to change the username on an existing account and not change the account itself to a new one. Why isn't this an option?  I monitor two accounts for two different entities nothing to do with each other, and your website seems to have automatically merged them. Most unhelpful.

NGM
Switched-on
0 Replies 7372 Views

Couldn’t agree more!

Bowl6233
Switched-on
0 Replies 4609 Views

Hi I would like to change the account name on my bills from Mark Bowlay to Robert Jeffrey Bowlay