Gas account. Customer service omfg

Agldodgy
Semiconductor
1 Reply 2763 Views

I am suffering severe hardship. I organised a payment plan was to start on 19 th for my gas account. About 2 days before it was due I had a disconnecting notice ?? I called and got. After they confirmed the payment plan the worker made a mistake and revoked the plan. But I didn’t get notified. And then get harassing correspondence. During this time of lockdown we are all using more energy than usual and our wages are non existent. They keep saying they will call me back. Nothing yet

when I go onto help section and talk with customer service they don’t have a clue and try to put me on a payment plan outside my budget. Agl is causing so much stress for me and my family I wonder if anyone else has similar issues.  I am staring at my phone been on hold for 3 hours awaiting them to help me organise my gas account. I can’t have it cut off. This company is becoming less concerned for the customers and in this special covid time you think they would be helpful. Iv been a loyal customer for a long time. Put up with crap customer service but nothing this bad. I am about to go to channel 2,7 9 and 10 a current affair. Facebook. Really upset. 

2 REPLIES 2
Agldodgy
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2678 Views

There is still no help. Agl neighbourhood my **bleep**