Electricity to be connected

Suarez80
Switched-on
3 Replies 6078 Views

Hello

I am bankrupt and I have never defaulted on my utilities. If anything I had a great record with EnergyAustralia. I have no one to help me and I need electricity and gas. I have been declined. Can someone please help me as I am in tears. 

6 REPLIES 6
rapidfs
Switched-on
0 Replies 4795 Views

I don't have anyone to aid me, and I'm in desperate need of electricity and gas. I've been turned down.

Wilkinson
Switched-on
2 Replies 4661 Views

I found the other one after posting this but thanks for the helpful instruction. Hopefully it didn't confuse you too much. They should write instructions on how to handle two questions on the same topic.

Wilkinson55
Switched-on
0 Replies 4647 Views

Whether you’re switching homes, renting or moving into your first home, it’s not a bad idea to get your electricity sorted before you move in. This way you can enjoy your new home in all its glory

DonovanD
Switched-on
0 Replies 4604 Views

Some energy providers may connect your electricity by the next business day, while others may need two or more business days to connect. Gas connections typically take a few days to get sorted out. Both electricity and gas only get connected on business days.

mymilestonecard.com

Earnest15
Semiconductor
0 Replies 4429 Views

Some energy providers may connect your electricity by the next business day, while others may need two or more business days to connect. Gas connections typically take a few days to get sorted out. Both electricity and gas only get connected on business days (so not on a weekend or public holiday).

timotheechalame
Switched-on
0 Replies 1863 Views

es ist so ein erstaunlicher und informativer Beitrag und bietet eine Menge Informationen, aber für die aktuellen Elektronikschrottpreise können Sie auch dies heraus überprüfen