Carbon Neutral Access

Paul2
Semiconductor
1 Reply 7064 Views

I got an email stating that for a $1 a week I could carbon neutral. I logged into AGL but could not work out how to sign up or find a phone number for assistance.

5 REPLIES 5
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 7057 Views

Hi @Paul2 , there's a "Go carbon neutral" tile on the right-hand side of your My Account page where you can sign up.

You can also visit our Carbon Neutral site for more info and scroll down to the "How do I sign up?" section.

Paul2
Semiconductor
1 Reply 7036 Views

I was told there is a button in My Account. I checked My Account again and I cannot locate it.

There is a 'How to Read your Meter' button but nothing I can see for the Carbon Neutral Access.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 7033 Views

No worries Paul, in some cases the tile might be replaced by other messaging. If you don't see it, you can always use the sign-up button on https://www.agl.com.au/solar-renewables/carbon-neutral

Paul2
Semiconductor
1 Reply 7030 Views

When you press the sign up on the link, it just takes you back to My Account.

I want to sign up and am willing to pay for it but I cannot do it.

Does AGL want me to sign up or do I need to go to another provider for my gas & electricity.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 6991 Views

Hi @Paul2 , sorry it's been a struggle to get this set up. It looks like it may be a technical issue on your account - please shoot me a private message (click my name) with your account number and I'll have it investigated. I've removed your phone and email from this post for security reasons as this is a public forum.