Agl rewards not working for months

Massivecow
Switched-on
1 Reply 38065 Views

Agl rewards has stopped working since its transition. I tried to clear my cache, use different browsers but it did not work. Half a year ago I contacted a customer service representative via an online chat and was told someone will get back to me but I received no phone calls from AGL. This is extremely frustrating because I’m a loyal customer and I don’t understand why AGL can’t resolve such a simple issue for me.

17 REPLIES 17
Huckle
Switched-on
1 Reply 12791 Views

I have tried to approach AGL on this issue many times and have often been promised action. NONE EVER COMES. I have not been able to access Rewards for two years. 

Ellen1
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 12790 Views

Hi Huckle! 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

I highly encourage you to have a read of this thread AGL Rewards - unavailability in My Account FIXED as this may help. 

Thank you 

Ellen

oliviahuang
Switched-on
0 Replies 12781 Views

Hi Ellen1,

When I click the AGL Reward, the page shows nothing.

Thanks

Wandoo
Conductor
0 Replies 12698 Views

AGL rewards does not work for me. I have both gas and electricity account. Can you please help?

Huckle
Switched-on
1 Reply 12696 Views

screen says access denied. Huckle

Wandoo
Conductor
1 Reply 12693 Views

What does that mean and what do I do?

I can't see the Rewards tab.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 12679 Views

@Wandoo You're unable to see the rewards tab at all when you're logged into My Account

If so,  please send me via private message a screenshot of your My Account page including your account number and I will have it looked into. To send a private message, click my name.

websterlilly
Switched-on
0 Replies 12118 Views

I can’t see a rewards tab either can you please help. Thanks