General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

AGL Flybuys 10000 Joining bonus is not credited

Semiconductor

I have signed up for AGL an year back and still i havent got the 10000 Flybuys points credited.

Below is the message to my email last year

Hi avtrkarthik,

David_AGL (AGL Community Manager) mentioned you in a post! Join the conversation below:

Re: 10000 Flybuys point when it will be credited

@avtrkarthik the 10,000 point sign up bonus is credited within a couple of months of your account being established. If it has been more than 8 weeks, get in touch with us.

Regards,

The AGL Community team

5 REPLIES 5

AGL Community Manager

Hi @avtrkarthik ,

Please click my name and then send me a private message including your AGL account number and flybuys number so I can have this looked into. 

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.

Semiconductor

Account no: [removed]

AGL Community Manager

Thanks @avtrkarthik I've passed that along.

AGL Community Manager

Hi @avtrkarthik ,

Customer service has informed me that to be eligible for the 10,000 flybuys points bonus, move-in needs to occur within 10 days of linking the flybuys card. In the case of your account it was 24 days, so unfortunately the bonus wasn't credited. If you have any more questions about this, please get in touch with customer service directly - log in to your account and click "Message Us".

Switched-on

The 10,000 point sign up bonus is credited within a couple of months of your account being established. If it has been more than 8 weeks.