Solar data

blackbec007
Conductor
2 Replies 11014 Views

Hi there, I've had solar put on and meter upgrade done a month ago. The Solar information isn't showing up on my agl app. I rang agl and spent 2 hours on the phone til i found who i needed to talk to and she said it could take a couple of weeks to show up, but its now been a month and its still not there - i don't think i can face the run around on the phone again - does anyone know what i need to do? I've tried the chat line and I've sent an email

14 REPLIES 14
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 4383 Views

Thank you for clarifying this blackbec007.

I'll continue to follow up on this issue and respond to you via private message as soon as I have more information.

Kind regards,

Jayden

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 4366 Views

Good morning Rebecca,

I hope you had a great weekend.

I'm just checking in to let you know that I've escalated this issue with Plus Es due to their lack of action. They've confirmed they've prioritised this investigation so I hope to have some answers for you soon.

Kind regards,

Jayden

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 4364 Views

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for your patience!

Plus Es have validated the solar export data provided by your solar system and meter and have confirmed that it is correct. To check this on your end, would you mind taking a look at your inverter when you get the chance to confirm how much power your system has exported over the last month?

Kind regards,

Jayden

blackbec007
Conductor
1 Reply 4354 Views

20190521_065523.jpg

I've been trying to send this and for some reason it wouldn't send. I'm not sure how to check the last month's day a on my system so i just took a photo of the screen - hopefully this gives you the information that you need

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 4353 Views

Hi blackbec007,

Thank you for providing this!

After a quick google, it looks like you've got a GoodWe intervention. The terms displayed correspond with the following definitions:

• E-DAY: Power generated for the day.
  • E-TOTAL: Total power generated since your system was installed.
  • TIME: Current system time.
  • POWER: Present power generation from system.

As this photo was taken fairly early on in the day, would you mind taking another photo this evening after the sun has set? This'll shed more light on what is or isn't working correctly.

Cheers,

Jayden