Smart meter codes on Endeavour network

Geoff347
Switched-on
1 Reply 1451 Views

I have a smart electricity meter Atlas Mk10D and would like to know the meaning of the 8 codes that it displays, so that I can understand the system performance direct from the meter.  I have solar and 3 phase power.

The codes are:

• EHP - although I suspect it is actually EXP being displayed on a very basic LCD.
  • nEHP
  • INP
  • NINP
  • PEHP
  • PNEX
  • PINP
  • PNIN
2 REPLIES 2
NeilC
Powerhouse
1 Reply 1381 Views

@Geoff347 

A quick search of the internet shows:

INP – Import – Net feed to grid (kWh)
NINP – Peak import power for the current month (kW)
PEHP – Previous Month Export (kWh)
PNEH Previous Month peak export power (kW)
PINP Previous Month Import (kWh)
PNIN Previous Month peak import power (kW)
EHP – Export – Consumption
NEHP – Peak export power (consumption) for the current month (kW)

If you are really technical you should download the manual.

It would appear that these can be programmed by suppliers and also have the ability to be sent commands that will disconnect power to the house.

If this solves your answer please solve it, if you like my answer please click the like button.

Cheers Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Geoff347
Switched-on
0 Replies 1376 Views

Thank you for your response which was helpful. 

Since I posted originally I have visited site (a new build) on 8 separate days and recorded values.  They appear consistent with your information but with one major difference, where you have indicated prior month mine are almost certainly prior day.

It would appear that the meters are programmed by AGL Technicians and they may well use different parameters for different purposes.  I guess as long as they get the fields for billing consistent and correct the rest of the data can be designed to best suit their network management challenges, so could be different for different areas.

It would be good if an AGL Technician could throw some more light on this and confirm or otherwise advise.