Smart Meter installation delays

Dan3
Switched-on
1 Reply 4566 Views

I have phone and emailed multiple times, dating back as far as June last year.  To the point where I have started recording calls, so I have supporting evidence of another failed promise of my meter finally being upgraded.  Phone, email and chat windows all end up without any results or follow up communication.  This post is my last attempt before I move onto a better service provider.

I have been told multiple times that it shouldn't take many months to upgrade a meter, but looking at posts here, it seems to be a common issue.  What do I have to do to actually get my meter upgraded?

2 REPLIES 2
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 4565 Views

Hi Dan3,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I'm sorry that you've had to get in touch with us here under these circumstances and that this issue has been ongoing now for such a considerable amount of time. I'll kindly ask you to send me a private message with your name, AGL account number, and email address so that I can put you in touch with our Escalations team.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Kaa
Switched-on
0 Replies 4270 Views

Our solar was installed back in April. Still waiting on smart meter Installation. Request has now been resubmitted for the third time!  They keep coming up with lame excuses including they sent the request to the wrong company!  Any suggestions on how to get this escalated and seeking compensation?