mY SOLAR APPARENTLY HASNT BEEN WORKING FOR MONTHS

WHO DO i CONTACT TO CHECK IT OUT

4 REPLIES 4
NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 3572 Views

@Anytime 

The person you contact is yourself.

Look at the AGL app or logon to My Account from the AGL web page to see your export to the grid.

Older solar systems do not seem to reset themselves after a power failure.

Check your circuit board to see if you have any circuit breakers that have dropped, the PV (Solar) breaker should be clearly marked.

Go to your inverter (during the day when the sun is out) and go through the shut down routine (which should be displayed) wait a minute or so and restart (according to the display).

After restart look at the INVERTER display and you should see it showing output of some sort.

If the System is still under warranty you should contact the installer or the company that you engaged to purchase it through.

If you have not set up the APP for your inverter I would be doing that.

If all else fails you will have to engage an electrician to check out your complete system.

Now if you are saying that you are not getting any FEED-IN credits and the system is working then you are consuming ALL of your SOLAR SYSTEMS output.

These pages are supported by Community / Neighbourhood Members (not always AGL staff) that give advice freely but with no responsibility.

If the username does not end in _AGL then the responder is an interested Member trying to assist you.

If you read a Reply you should always click on the LIKE button if you do.

Should the Reply resolves your query, then please click the Solve to indicate so.

Cheers Neil

PS:

WRITING IN ALL CAPITALS MEANS YOU ARE SHOUTING AT SOMEONE

Personally I feel that anyone who won't give a first-name is rude as well but will still respond.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Anytime
Switched-on
2 Replies 3465 Views

Still waiting for a reply..

-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3464 Views

Hi there, thanks for being part of the AGL Neighbourhood.

To help with your solar enquiry, we'll need to access your account. As this is a public community we won't be able to help you with this here, but I've contacted you via private message so I can assist.

Kind Regards,

Jenna

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 3460 Views

@Anytime @-Jenna- 

You did get a reply ‎on the 10-05-2022 09:06 PM.

Taken you over two months and you have not acted, other than waiting.

At least this time you did not shout.

Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.