No electricity data usage since 4.7.19

Cammy
Conductor
1 Reply 9783 Views

Hi,  please direct me to the right department to fix my issue. Solar connection team? Can't track my usage since 4Th july and we are in Aug already. see attatchment.  No matter where I log in via the app or online my data stopped on the 3rd july. It's an internal issue please fix my account.

Screenshot_20190802-174900_AGL Energy.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 9764 Views

Hi Cammy,

Please send me a private message with your AGL account number and email address so that I can investigate this for you. You can do this by clicking on my username - jaydeny.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Cammy
Conductor
1 Reply 9760 Views

Thanks Jaydeny for resolving my issue. Constant  phone call to AGL nor via app messenging was no help since 11th July.  Jaydeny resolved it within private message today. Thank you Jaydeny I am able to see my data now. Cheers 

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 9752 Views

Happy to help Cammy!

Thank you for taking the time to post the outcome.

Cheers,

Jayden

allenwang3207
Switched-on
1 Reply 8138 Views

Hi Jayden,

I have experienced the same issue since 4 June 2020, can u please help me fix it?

Many thanks

Allen

MetallicBlue
Switched-on
1 Reply 8129 Views

Coincidentally, I also have no usage data since this date. Wondering if there is a bigger issue?

I called and phone support was no help at all. Blamed it on Energex and said they couldn't help me. 

Ellen1
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 8088 Views

Hi MetallicBlue! 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

I am sorry to hear you cannot view your usage, if you are in QLD this is likely due to the COVID Support payment of $200 which was applied for everyone. There were some issues in applying the credit and the affected accounts were placed on hold, we are expecting this to be resolved soon and your data will begin uploading again. 

Thank you 

Ellen

HishaamT
Switched-on
0 Replies 5643 Views

Hi,

No data usage available on my app since Nov 2020. Please could you fix the problem... it is quite inefficient and renders the app useless.