Energy Meters and Connections

Answers on moving house, getting connected or using your electricity and gas meters

Answers on moving house, getting connected or using your electricity and gas meters

EDMI ATLAS Mk10D Set A display codes

Switched-on

Hi,

My new 3 phase smart meter was installed seven days ago and (I believe) is measuring both power consumed by me and power generated to the grid by my solar system. The system isn yet to be registered at AGL. I have a third-party solar monitoring system, so can see what's being generated, consumed and exported. I'd like to be able to reconcile this with the numbers on my smart meter.

Looking at the meter display, Set A is cycling through 11 readings (two are date and time). Obviously the readings cover each of the three line phases. I called AGL for information on the display codes - nothing was forthcoming. I have searched the internet and the available codes are digital (01, 02, 03 04, etc). Can you advise where I can find descriptors for the following codes, please: EHtL; IntL; InL1, (2 & 3); EHL1, (2 & 3); InP1. Each code has an associated reading. Most change over time.

Thanks, in anticipation, for your help.

0 REPLIES 0