Digital Meter Possibly not sending info to AGL?

Celine
Conductor
1 Reply 5124 Views

Hi I have a digital smart metre and it seems like the daily usage and solar export is not being sent to AGL it just says estimated and is way out. Is there a way I can send readings of my metre or a way AGL can read it remotely?

3 REPLIES 3
-Steve-
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 5114 Views

Hi Celine,

You are unable to provide your own reads for this meter type. There is generally a 48 hour delay in the data updating on the app, you should expect this to update from an estimate to actual over this time.

Looking at your other posts as you are undergoing an alteration to the meter, this is possibly why this is occurring. If this is the case, it can take 2-3 weeks for this to be fully updated, if you are still seeing estimates after this time, please reach out to the team via messenger in My Account you can also access this via the support tab in the AGL App and they can follow up on this further.

Celine
Conductor
0 Replies 5108 Views

Hi Steve,

Thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated. Makes sense I will wait and see 🙂

Pippa
Switched-on
0 Replies 2937 Views

Our smart meters was installed in 3/8 and reading not available. A few estimates and many pending. Seems a long time