Usage Data Download

MrP
Switched-on
2 Replies 18504 Views

Hi,

Can you please advise how I can download usage data limited to a given billing cycle only .  Currently when I click the Download usage Icon it gives data in the csv file dating back over the last 15 months which produces too many rows of data (>10,000) for excel to display.

6 REPLIES 6
NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 18463 Views

MrP,

You can request a file from

"https://refer.agl.com.au/forms/request-metering-data/"

If you PM me (that's the mail ICON to the left of your user name) and send the message to @NeilC  I may be able to help because I am looking for some Trial Users to test out two programmes that I have written to do just what you are requesting

I am not an AGL employee but wrote the programs for my own needs and would like other people to get the benefit of my endeavours.

Cheers Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Batts
Semiconductor
1 Reply 17647 Views

Where is the usage data icon?

NeilC
Powerhouse
1 Reply 17564 Views

After LoginAfter LoginUsagePageUsagePage

First Picture is after you have logged in.

Click on View Usage.

You will get second Picture that shows your usage.

You can download your Data from the Circled Icon

Cheers

Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Batts
Semiconductor
1 Reply 17559 Views

Not in Nsw (2283)

5698A2BA-8D43-4295-8F89-F46599947529.png

NeilC
Powerhouse
1 Reply 17457 Views

Hey Batts,

The reason you don't have a download button is because it looks like you don't have a remoted meter.

I would say you are adding a meter read and they are then calculating your possible usage.

As you can see from my snapshot I have daily usage and get a daily report of my meters (three of them) at half hourly usage.

Hence I can produce any reports I desire.

Cheers

Neil

Cheers Neil

Batts
Semiconductor
0 Replies 16246 Views

Hi Neil @NeilC ,

I finally have my remotely read net meter....here is the graph on day 1.

Still need some testers for you program?

Batts

71CCCCF9-FDF7-4379-8EB4-27057A5F3AC8.png