new tariff

lambo
Switched-on
2 Replies 1314 Views

i have been a customer of agl for more then 40 years for electricity and gas

i received an email advising my rates will change from april

the supply and usage charges are ok, i guess, and just about cancel each other out, however the solar feed in tariff is nearly 50 pct reduced, from  21 cents to 12 cents per kwh.

this is not acceptable to me

asked their help desk what can be done as agl are close to loosing a long and loyal customer

i can do much better elsewhere when all costs and rebates are taken into account

4 REPLIES 4
Ellen1
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 1297 Views

Hello Lambo! 

Welcome to AGL Neighbourhood! 

We value all our customers and aim to provide the most competitive rates we can. Our available rates and offers are reflective of the supply and demand on the market, and are reviewed regularly. 

I would recommend that you review our available offers on our website or here to help with your comparison. 

Thank you  

Ellen

nancychandler34
Switched-on
1 Reply 1283 Views

Hiii,

I can't find them listed. couldn't find this in google.

NeilC
Powerhouse
1 Reply 1236 Views

@nancychandler34 

If you left or right mouse click or touch the here  on Ellen1's reply you will get taken to:

https://www.agl.com.au/terms-conditions/rates-contracts/energy-price-fact-sheets?TariffType=Unknown&...

In google enter a search  agl energy fact sheet 

You will see a listing

Energy Fact Sheets | AGL

Click on that, enter your post code and you should be in business.

If you like my reply please click on the like button.

Cheers Neil

inore
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1136 Views

tariff, also called customs duty, tax levied upon goods as they cross national boundaries, usually by the government of the importing country. The words tariff, duty, and customs can be used interchangeably 

My CC Pay