to find my reference number on my acct bill I pay by credit credit on line.

amparorojo
Switched-on
1 Reply 2586 Views

I can not find i my biil my reference number and I want to pay electronically just now

4 REPLIES 4
-Nam-
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 2571 Views

Hi amparorojo, welcome to AGL Neighbourhood! 

You can find your payment options as well as your reference numbers at the bottom of page 2 on your bills. You can find out more information on our payments webpage. 

-Nam- 

dfcrabb
Switched-on
0 Replies 1889 Views

Yes, but if I copy and paste the reference number to put in the payment section it says this is invalid as it has too many characters.  This appears to be because of the spaces between the numbers in the reference number.  Why should I then have to remove these spaces so that I can proceed with making a payment? Surely the spaces should be allowed?  in contrast, spaces are allowed within credit card numbers!

dfcrabb
Switched-on
1 Reply 1888 Views

The reference number on page 2 includes spaces - but this then makes the reference number invalid!

_Mark_
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 1883 Views

Hi @dfcrabb, if you're having trouble entering the reference number, then please remove the spaces from it. The reference number is a combination of your account number and contract number, and the bill spaces it out to help parse a sometimes 20-digit number to be more readable. 

Thanks,
Mark.