complaint

Jo12
Switched-on
1 Reply 1271 Views

Funny how no complaint email address for AGL.  I tried calling first and promised return call to explain an estimated read when I have smart meter.  Of course no return call! So tried emailing complaint - no complaint email address.  So tried online complaint .  Got an email acknowledgement that includes email address to respond too. Guess what - a week later I tried to follow up complaint using email address.  Its a no reply email address.  So tried the one in the bottom of email - its no longer monitored!!!    So no call, no response but I did get an new bill!!!!!!  Its exactly the same as the last bill but the word "estimated"  has been not been replaced with "actual".  Seriously!!!!!!!!

So no idea if they have email, or following up my complaint.  I have Sent them screen shots showing an  actual end reading from my previous retailer for 1500KWN  higher than the "actual" start read from AGL.    Are they reading another meter?  Didn't they do an actual ready at CHURN?.

Pretty ordinary first up experience so far!

3 REPLIES 3
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1267 Views

Hi @Jo12 ,

Sorry to hear you've had trouble getting in touch. Did you use this feedback page to submit your complaint?

Another way to get in touch is to log in to your My Account page and click "Message Us". You won't need to wait around on hold for an agent,  and there'll be a written record of your conversation as there would be with email.

Jo12
Switched-on
1 Reply 1261 Views

I did but not heard back AGL Enquiry Ref: 2021060412422363.

Hope some one is following up!

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1259 Views

Hi @Jo12 , if you've received a ref number they almost certainly are following up, but keep in mind that this is a public discussion forum and not a channel to customer service. 

If you get in touch with customer service again by phone or messaging, quote that reference and they'll be able to check in on the case.