change controlled load 1 to controlled load 2

demi
Switched-on
2 Replies 6233 Views

Hi,

I live in Bella Vista, NSW. Because the winter is coming, the hot water is not enough for us because the electric hot water system. I think the one I use right now should be Controlled load 1. Can I change to Controlled load 2? How much of the price differences will be between Controlled load 1 to Controlled load 2? Do I need to change it back in summer?

Thanks

Demi

5 REPLIES 5
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 6225 Views

Hi demi,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

You can definitely change to controlled load 2! This change to your meter can cost up to $165, however you're not obligated to change this come summer. If you'd like to go ahead with this, you'll just need to get in touch with our customer service team here.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Kind regards,

Jayden

thubleau
Switched-on
1 Reply 5734 Views

i clicked that link and it takes me to a page for support.I rang the number the guy says ring back tomorrow and talk to resolutions ? Really that sucks  didn't want to help had no idea what I was talking about .

-Steve-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 5702 Views

Hi thubleau,

Sorry you have had this experience, they should have been able to discuss this with you. The change though does need to be completed by our resolutions team, they are available from 8:00AM -8:00Pm AEST Mon - Fri and from 8:00AM -4:00PM AEST Sat & Sun.  If you get in touch via phone or messenger we can get this fixed for you.

https://www.agl.com.au/contact-us/more-help/more-help/no-topic

Izwood
Switched-on
1 Reply 1024 Views

How can I adjust my hot water schedule to two heating periods rather than one .

Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 956 Views

Hi @Izwood, thank you for getting in touch with us. 

So I can further assist you with your hot water request, I'll send you a Private Message to get more of your details. 

Kind regards, 

Nat